Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Took What I Hated and Made It Part of Me

I'm really not too sure what I've become sometimes. Have I become impatient? Have I become short tempered? Have I become so intolerant of some of the small, minute things? There was a time when I had told mysef, to learn from the mistakes of others, to understand what you see on the media, tv shows and what not and not to take those overly perfect situations as the guideline. Patience was key. I dunno, I seem to have become more demanding, saying some of the not so nice things when I feel things are not right. Should I even get frustrated in the first place? I seem to be unloading my expectations of how I, and I specifically, feel things should be. Selfish maybe. Old friend said that some of these actions and behaviours are normal and all. Maybe the problem is me now. No one is perfect. I am definitely no way close. But have I started to make unrealistic expectations of others? If that's the case, I really am one hypocritical creature.

Essentially, I'm starting to take what I've hated and  made it a part of me. Maybe the external stress is starting to get to me, and to us.

I'm sorry. I really need to reflect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com