Tuesday, March 26, 2013

So it has been 4 days at work at Triple 3 restaurant at Mandarin Orchard hotel. Quite an eye opener being in the service industry. I mean then again this is like my first time doing proper paid work. Quite interesting to see the culture and all. I only have NS as a comparison for the working culture and all. All part of gaining more experience I guess. Morning shifts are really very early though, starting at 7am :/ Shall still try to stick to 3 days a week if possible! Have the workshop facilitator one coming soon too! Started dance lessons on sun mornings too with Kim. Another first haha

Gosh my holidays really are packed. Good and bad I guess. Now exhaustion is really starting to creep up on me. Argh shall try to quickly finish up my scholarship applications and then one more load will be off my mind

Should sleep soon. Work tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com