Sunday, November 11, 2012

Although I don't have a religion, many a times I simply wonder: Has Fate been putting me to the test all this time? Some events and occurrences do coincide, some not so. But more often than not, some events happen and teach me some values and lessons. Postive, negative. I'm just hoping that everything has been happening for a reason.


It's been a mentally, physically and emotionally exhausting week. Hope tomorrow will be a better day


Drinking old cheap bottles of wine
Sit talking up all night,
Doing things we haven't for a while, a while yeah
Smiling but we're close to tears
Even after all these years
We just now got the feeling that we're meeting
For the First Time

Oh these times are hard,
Yeah they're making us crazy,
Don't give up on me baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com