Monday, April 23, 2012

Blogger's new outlook is really confusing! Not used to it I guess. First driving lesson today! Pretty interesting, learning to use the clutch and all. Pretty far going all the way to ubi just for lesson though. See if can find an alternative nearer to home!! NJ girls won IJC 3-1 today! Good match and woah some of them have really improved like leaps and bounds since the last time we saw them!! Good job!!
I miss the feeling of the competitionand playing with your teammates

Having off on a weekday truly feels good! Back to work tomorrow though.. And camp tonight D:

I aint so tough, I aint that strong, in comparison..

I wanna workout more and read more

And hey, I'm really privileged to have you (: Stay strong for your exams!

Your Arms Feel Like Home -- 3 Doors Down


I think I've walked to close to love and now I'm falling in
I felt so many things this weary soul can't take
Maybe you just caught me by surprise
The first time that I looked into your eyes

And there's a life inside of me that I can feel again
It's the only thing that takes me where I've never been
I don't care if I lost everything that I have known
It don't matter where I lay my head tonight
Your arms feel like home, feel like home

This life ain't the fairy tale we both thought it would be
But I can see your smiling face as it's staring back at me
And I know we both see these changes now
I know we both understand somehow


There's a life inside of me that I can feel again
It's the only thing that takes me where I've never been
I don't care if I lost everything that I have known
It don't matter where I lay my head tonight
Your arms feel like home, they feel like home to me
(Hold on, you're home to me, just hold on, you're home me)

There's a life inside of me that I can feel again (They feel like home)
It's the only thing that takes me where I've never been (They feel like home)
I don't care if I lost everything that I have known (They feel like home)
It don't matter where I lay my head tonight
Your arms feel like home, feel like home, they feel like home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com